Located on New Rachadapisek Road in central Bangkok, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is conveniently accessible by BTS Skytrain, MRT Subway, taxi, bus and car. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a 45-minute drive from QSNCC, or can be reached via Airport Rail Link through mass transit connections from QSNCC’s MRT Subway station. For more information Click here.
* Please click map to enlarge.
- Map for Taxi: Click to download and print the QSNCC map for your taxi driver.
- Map for MRT: MRT Queen Sirikit National Convention Center station is right in front of the Center, reached by following exit no. 3.
- Map for BTS: Take the BTS Skytrain to Asok interchange station, where you catch the subway to MRT Queen Sirikit National Convention Center station. Follow exit no. 3 to the Center.
- Map for Bus: Take bus no.136 and 185
- Map fot Car: Queen Sirikit National Convention Center has its own parking area and an overflow parking lot in the adjacent Thailand Tobacco Monopoly for 1,300 vehicles. Alternatively, park-and-ride lots are located at 12 major MRT and BTS stations, while parking buildings are available only on Saturday and Sunday at Chamchuri Square and Jasmine City Building. From these locations, you can catch the MRT Subway or BTS Skytrain (see above).